Monday, October 09, 2006

Staff Meal

Kingfish curry, fried kingfish, rajma masala, basmati rice.

Tune: Sofa King by Danger Doom from The Mouse and the Mask album.

Tune: Anti-Matter [feat. MF Doom & Mr Fantastik] by King Geedorah

Tune: Get Out of My Life Woman by Albert King from the New Orleans Heat album. New orleans is probably one of the few places in the US that can compete with Goa's heat and humidity.

Tune: Slow and Low is a Run DMC demo for the King of Rock album

Tune: El Tren by The King Elio Boom from Champeta Criolla Vol 2:Visionary Black Music From Underground Columbiafrica

Tune: Old Yazoo by the Washboard Rythm Kings. "If you don't like beans and rice, try some rice and beans" In Belize rice and beans and beans and rice are actually two different dishes. I've never been to Old Yazoo, but I like to think that I'm on my way>

Tune: Tennesee Waltz by Pee Wee King and his Golden West Cowboys is the oldest versions of this song that I have heard.

Tune: Feeling by King Floyd from his album called Think About It

No comments: