Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Favorite Things


Best defunct restaurant of all time: Flying Saucer
Places I am excited to try out: Coi, Aziza, Contigo, Neela's
Favorite neighborhood eats: Blue Plate, Front Porch, Emmy's Spaghetti Shack, El Zocolo, Angkor Borei
Place I am embarrassed to say I have never been to after nearly ten years in Bernal Heights: Liberty Cafe. {but Liberty Bakery's back cottage has been my peaceful retreat for years}
Pizza:
~quick: Arinell and Marcellos
~relax and enjoy: Pizzetta 211, Pizzeria Picco, Pauline's Pizza, Pizza Hacker
Mexican: Deja Vu, Poc Chuc, Nopalito, Pancho Villa, Papalote, La Oaxaquena
Outdoor beer garden that isn't Zeitgeist and used to be a waky sushi place: Cafe Parague
Best place for maduros, thick tortillas and black beans: Palacio Latino
Food for the soul: Minako

Tune: My Favorite Ladies by Clutchy Doom

No comments: